Wednesday 20 August 2014

my lovely pet in hometown

Bismillahirrahmanirrahim

firstly thanks to Allah tht gave me a chance to write a post today.
i want to story about my beloved pet in hometown. If I tell about my pet maybe most people think a kitten or
a bird or something adorable. but, it's something little bit different about my pet. my first pet at hmetown is a chick. This chick very different with the others chick and chicken. She is female one. I dont remembered what a nickname i gave her in a past, but I replace it with "MANJA".

i have this pet when I come back to hometown when I'm child. My grandmother told me that she have one chick that she very love and played more with Manja. I call my grandmother Tok. She teach me how to call Manja. Just said "kurrr, kurrr, kurrr", Manja will come in front. I shoked when Manja came in front of us. I ran into the house. Tok launghing at me. After that, Tok call me to come out and play with Manja.

 I will be played with Manja in a day time. Sometimes, if i bored I'll be calledher to play. She is a good friend. I love played with her and I love her more than the others animals. Tok take care of Manja like her child, because Manja will be treat her as like as her mother. Very spoiled and active chick.

When Hari Raya Korban holiday, I came to Tok house. Then I call Manja. But she doesn't come to me. I wondered where she go. I ask Tok where Manja and Tok said that Manja has gone. I cried when Tok said that half of her chicken die. Aspecially Manja. I ask Tok why they die, Tok said one big lizard come to chicken coop and eat half of them. Included Manja. I cried infront Tok and said to her I'll be revenged to that big lizard. But that's my word when i:m child, when I remembered and thinking back it nonsense to take a claim on Manja's death.

I hoped that I'll be found at least one chick like Manja to make a pet again in my house. When I remember about Manja I'll be crying. I very misses her. That all for my story. I hope thatI have a chance to shared more interest story soon.


No comments:

Post a Comment