Wednesday 20 August 2014

My Beloved One's

                  My Beloved One's

      Father..it have been a long time ago I had not said or called that word.Before..11 years ago..I have a father...a very closed father..a very charming and good looking father...very protective...I'm very closed to him compared to my mum.But,since that tragedy happen, I lose my beloved father.
    Divorce..I really hate that word...I wondering why that word exist in this world...It gives me a very big impact.My parents divorce when I'm 7 years old.I just starting my school.I don't know what is meant by divorce till one day my mum said that "your father can't live with us anymore..he work very far away".Now, I understand what my mum was saying about.
    When changes happened in my family it took awhile to get used to it. It was hard at first to understand what was going on and what would happen next. For example, sometimes I missed my father a lot after he moved and I felt lonely without him. Things just were not the same after he left. It took awhile to get used to this changes.
     Sometimes, I got jealous with my friends that have a father. Their father will send and fetch them from school. Their father will come to sign for the report card. But, I'm grateful because my mum do all such thing. She is a very patient and hardworking woman that I ever known. People always said that it is better to lose a father rather than to lose a mother. To me, my mum is my mother and also my father.
     Now, I live happily with my beloved family even thought father is not with us anymore. After that tragedy, I never seen my father till this day. Really deep...deep in my heart..I rally miss him..I want to meet him even for a second. That's all I want to share. Thank you for reading.
NOTES FOR MY MUM
I praise Allah for send you my love
You give me wings and make me fly
You touch my hair like you touch the sky
You were my strength when I was weak
You were my voice when I could't speak
You were my eyes when I could't speak
NOTES FOR MY FATHER
I want to love you
If you only knew how much I love you
You would ever know how much I miss you
I feel it in my heart but I don't show it

No comments:

Post a Comment